Thursday 5 March 2015

Making Question 6(Evaulation)


Presentation

  • The first step is to make the presentation
  • I used Keynote which currently one of the best presentation applications available for apple software
  • The presentation has ten slides one and covers film equipment,the editing software,other software,youtube and other videos.
Effects
  • The next step is to add effects onto each slide
  • I used flop,object cube,object cube,fall,colour planes,push,page flip,reflection,object zoom and move  
Screen recording
  • The next step is to screen record
  • I used Quick time application
Import
  • I then import it from my desktop onto IMovie
  • This is the application i will edit my application on 
Sound
  • On IMovie to add in sound
  • this consist of music by Dela and various sound effects to emphasise aspects of the presentations
Text
  • The final thing to is to add in text
  • I use Helvetica Neue Bold,with no outline a blue colour and a pull focus title effect

No comments:

Post a Comment