Thursday 5 March 2015

Making Question 5(Evaluation)



Playlist



  • Firstly I made a playlist on youtube of all the videos I wanted to use in the video
  • This made it easier for me to find each video and play them quickly

Screen Record



  • Then I recorded each video on playlist
  • I used screen record in quicktime application

Images



  • I then found the pictures that i wanted to use for the stills in my video
  • And I downloaded them onto the desktop folder

Import



  • I then import all of the video in desktop folder into IMovie

Select



  • I then placed videos and still's in correct order
  • And adjusted their length

Effect



  • I then added in effects onto the appropriate videos
  • This consisted of slow motion,cropping,Ken burns and other effects

Writing




  • The final thing to is to add in text
  • I use Helvetica Neue Bold,with no outline a white colour and a purple for title


  • Sound


    • I used the song Roachblunt as my soundtrack
    • I also added in various sound effects to match the video

    No comments:

    Post a Comment