Saturday 14 March 2015

Making Question 1(Evaluation)




Equipment

  • I used multiple equipment to maximise quality of video
  • This consisted of an Ipad and Iphone so I could have more than one camera angle
  • A microphone to avoid picking up background noise
  • And a computer so i could look up information on my blog

Camera Shots

  • I used an Iphone for mid shot from front
  • I also used an Ipad to do a mid shot from the side



  • I also filmed various areas around my room 
  • This so i could use extra footage to cover up mistakes in video
  • It also added variety to video making it more interesting
Import




















  • I then imported footage onto iphoto
  • From Iphoto I imported footage onto IMovie
  • Once on IMovie I placed footage in correct order and adjusted length

Sound 

























  • As I used I microphone to record sound I had to import recording from garage band to IMovie
  • Once on IMovie I had to sync up recording of voice with movement of lips

Writing


  • Finally I added in writing 
  • I use Helvetica Neue Bold,with no outline a yellow colour and a pull focus title effect

No comments:

Post a Comment