Saturday 6 December 2014

Planning and securing locations



Garage 
  • This is where majority of the title sequence is filmed
  • The victim dies here
  • It was a good location as most torture sequences take place in the garage it also is dark adding an element of creepiness 
  • This was in my house so I represented my family giving permission to film here 

Dinning room
  • This is my Dinning room a couple of sequences are filmed here
  • This was a good location as it has the best lighting in the house and therefore could be used for short shots of significance such as doing drugs,spilling blood and solving puzzles
  • This was in my house so I represented my family in  giving permission to film here
Garden


  • This is my Garden
  • This is used for establishing shots and is a nice backdrop for creepy scenes as it creates a Lurid tone
  • This was in my house so I represented my family in  giving permission to film here
Living Room
  • This is my Living room
  • It is dark but allot of light enters from glass door so it is useful in creating silhouettes
  • Also the cracked glass adds an element of suggested horrorThis was in my house so I represented my family in  giving permission to film here
Arkley Lane
  • This is Arkley Lane
  • This is an almost empty road with few house making it the perfect location for a kidnaping due to the fact that it has a lack of cars lots of woodland creating the effect of an isolated location
  • Due to the fact this a public Road I did need to seek out permission 
Exterior of my house
  • This is My house
  • My house is reasonably large and old this is often associated in the horror genre with ghost often referred to as a "Haunted House" this creates a creepy atmosphere
  • This was in my house so I represented my family in  giving permission to film here
Tv room
  • This is the Tv room in kennedy's Boarding house at Aldenham school
  • The main character is supposed to be studying the media for a long time in this shot.However this can only be shown through a time lapse ,multiple people in a boarding house( which could have not done at home )moving around quickly  amplifies hows stationary the main character is.
  • Due to the fact that it was  shot on school site we had to get   permission from Kennedy's House master Mr Irish. He  kindly gave me his signature showing he gave me consent to film on school premises

No comments:

Post a Comment